Jumping Castle Hire Safety — What to look out for when hiring a jumping castle
What do you look for when hiring a jumping castle for your kids party? Safety is a big factor, and at Jumpin’ Around we stress the importance of choosing an operator that has all jumping castle safety measures in place for jumping castle hires.
All our jumping castles are made with the highest quality materials (that meet flammability requirements), and are tested to be safe for children. As long as the instructions and rules are adhered to by the operator, they are easy to manage. All you need to do is have that perfect spot for the castle to be pumped up (all pumps and connectors are complete with the jumping castle) and switch on the fun!
Basic rules to ensure a safe and fun day:
– Suitable grassy area for the castle
– Access to power outlet (or a generator can be supplied on request)
– Suitable lighting if a night time event
– Suitable supervision (18 years or older) to monitor the size and number of children on the jumping castle
– Appropriate impact absorbing material at all exits, entrances and open sides.
What NOT to look for:
– Unsuitable ground (sloping or lumpy).
– Operators that will try to squeeze the jumping castle into a unclear area (too small a space).
– Hazards that could affect the jumping castle (such as low lying tree branches or rocks / boulders).
Contact us for more info on booking your next party! We not only provide jumping castles but outdoor cinema’s, snow cone machines and party packages! We can theme your party any way you choose, so contact us to book now!